ePMP 1000: 5GHz Connectorized Radio
ePMP 1000: 5GHz Connectorized Radio
- Cambium Networks' ePMP 1000 Connected Radio provides over 150 Mbps of actual user throughput.
- By utilizing 2×2 MIMO-OFDM technologies, ePMP implementations achieve industry-leading data rates.
- It has the flexibility to connect to a variety of external antennas, such as 90 and 120 degree sector, omni, and high gain panel antennas. This versatility allows service providers to configure their network using high-gain antennas to meet the most challenging environments.
- It can be configured as a Subscriber Module, non-synchronized Access Point or Backhaul radio.
- Technical specifications:
- Channel Spacing: Configurable in 5 MHz increments
- Frequency range
- 5 GHz: 4910 – 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)
- 2.4GHz: 2402 – 2472MHz
- Channel Width: 5 | 10 | 20 | 40MHz
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Proprietary of Cambium
- Physical layer: 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet interface: 100 BaseT, Cambium PoE (V+ = pins 7 and 8, Return = pins 4 and 5)
- Protocols used: IPv4/IPv6 (dual stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network management: IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™
- VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- arch: yes
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (with FEC) @ 20 MHz Channel: MCS0 = -93 dBm to MCS15 = -69 dBm (per branch)
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (with FEC) @ 40 MHz Channel: MCS0 = -90 dBm to MCS15 = -66 dBm (per branch)
- Modulation levels (adaptive): MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)
- Quality of Service: Three-level priority (voice, high, low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP and MAC addresses, broadcast, station priority, and multicast
- Transmit Power Range: -17 to +30 dBm (combined, at EIRP regional limit) (1 dB interval)
- Antenna connection: 50 ohm, RP (reverse polarity) SMA (2)
- Surge Suppression: 1 joule built in
- Environmental: IP55
- Temperature: -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)
- Weight: 0.49 kg (1.1 lbs)
- Wind Survival: 145 km/hr (90 mi/hr) when mounted on ePMP sector antennas
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 29.1 x 14.5 x 8.3 cm (11.4 x 5.7 x 3.3 in)
- Power Consumption: 7 W maximum, 5 W typical
- Input voltage: 10 to 30 V
- Encryption: 128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
Products with Guarantee
At Tech Land, our priority is to make sure that all of our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. That's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can contact us and we will process the exchange of the product without any problem. Plus, all of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty to ensure you receive the best possible performance and longevity. Shop with confidence knowing that you are protected by our satisfaction and manufacturing guarantees. At Tech Land, we always make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase.
We offer a variety of secure payment options so you can shop with confidence. We accept Visa and Mastercard payments through our secure payment processor (VISANET GUATEMALA). We also offer the option of making a bank transfer directly to our account. All our payment processes are protected by the latest security technology to ensure the protection of your financial data. Shop with confidence knowing that your payments are safe with us!
Shipments to all Guatemala
We offer shipping to all addresses in Guatemala. Our shipments are fast and reliable, and we work with the best courier companies to guarantee that your products arrive on time and in perfect condition. We offer several shipping options so you can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget. We do everything we can to make sure that your products reach their destination without any problems!